Corvette International  

Go Back   Corvette International > The Corvette Forums > The Police Blotter

The Police Blotter This forum is for the purpose of alerting our readers of thefts and robberies. The idea is that WE can all keep our eyes peeled for the stuff and maybe catch those creeps.

Unread 12-12-2007, 05:57 AM   #11
sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 softtail View Post
Another story, Another reason to get your Concealed Carry Permit. Take a few shooting lessons, Get Certified, Go Shoot your weapon at the Range.
Good idea. I was on the pistol team in the Air Force.I can shoot the the wings off a fly in mid air.LOL

SM
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2017, 03:31 AM   #12
naeembd

Post Re: CAR JACKED AT KNIFE POINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
SANDMAN HERE. WELL THE STREAK OF GOOD LUCK HAS ENDED ONCE AGAIN FOR ME. MY CAR WAS JACKED IN MANDARIN, FLORIDA. SUBERB OF JACKSONVILLE. IT WAS TAKEN AT KNIFE POINT. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION LEADING TO THE WHEREABOUTS OR IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WAS JACKED ON SUNDAY THE 9TH AT AROUND 2PM ON SAN JOSE BLVD NEAR THE BUCKMAN BRIDGE. THANK YOU P.S. IT IS A 2003 HYUDAI TIBURON TUSCANI ELISA GT
Attachment 2068

sm

naeembd is offline   Reply With Quote

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! CorvetteInternational.com is one of the largest online community about Corvettes. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!