Corvette International  

Go Back   Corvette International > The Corvette Forums > Tech and How-To Articles

Tech and How-To Articles This is an RSS feed from Corvette Fever's website to bring in links to tech articles and How To writeups.

Unread 09-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
growth

Question C4 smog pump

I'm new with a 95 and was wondering if I can remove the smog pump and plumbing? I have done it on older motors but not on anything like the LT1. So if it's possible, what size plug do I ned for the exhaust manifolds and what belt do I need after removing the pump? Also will it mess the comp any? Thanks.
growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2015, 09:52 AM   #2
CCA Parts
Custom Corvette Acc

Default Re: C4 smog pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by growth View Post
I'm new with a 95 and was wondering if I can remove the smog pump and plumbing? I have done it on older motors but not on anything like the LT1. So if it's possible, what size plug do I ned for the exhaust manifolds and what belt do I need after removing the pump? Also will it mess the comp any? Thanks.
5/8"

Chip
CCA Parts is offline   Reply With Quote

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! CorvetteInternational.com is one of the largest online community about Corvettes. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!